Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
cbd Dog Chews with 2.5 mg hemp/chew
Available in 2 sizes
- 30 count
- 60 count
- Calming - Use the natural power of botanicals to help calm your furry friend. Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews feature a botanical blend of naturally occurring CBD, valerian root, passion flower extract and chamomile to promote a calm disposition in your best buddy. Humans aren’t the only ones who get stressed out. For doggie stress, our new savory chicken chews include valerian root, passion flower extract and chamomile in addition to Charlotte’s Web full-spectrum hemp extract featuring CBD. These are nature’s helpers when your dog needs a little support in feeling a sense of calm.
- Promote a sense of calm
- Support a calm disposition
- Help manage daily stress
- Cognition - Our dogs are generally goofballs. That’s why we love them! But just like us, they have a brain that needs to stay sharp in order for them to live their best life. Our Cognition Chews were made with that goal in mind - promoting a healthy immune system and supporting brain function, vision and more. Cognition chews were blended to feature the power of elderberry, vitamin E, DHA, CBD, and other naturally occurring phytocannabinoids to help:
- Support brain health
- Support a healthy immune system
- Manage normal stress
- Support healthy vision
- Support healthy skin and coat
- Hip & Joint - They live to run, jump and play. And you love it when they do! Keep your pup thriving with our Hip & Joint Chews with naturally occurring CBD to help maintain healthy joints and connective tissue. Hip & Joint pairs glucosamine, turmeric and chondroitin with Charlotte’s WebTM full- spectrum hemp-derived CBD extract to help relieve occasional joint stiffness. Our Hip & Joint Chews help:
- Support connective tissue
- Ease joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity
- Maintain healthy bone and joint functions
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- ELDERBERRY POWDER: Studies have shown brain health improvement from berry diets because of a berry’s ability to help reduce oxidative stress. Elderberries are a natural ingredient known to support both a healthy brain and antioxidant function. They can also help manage normal stress.
- DHA: DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid essential in the development of the brain and nervous system in young mammals. DHA is a major building block of the brain, and studies have shown that enhanced levels of DHA can help with brain development and maintenance. As a bonus, it helps support a healthy skin and coat, and healthy vision.
- EPA: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid that helps support healthy joints, skin and coat, the heart and kidneys, cell formation, immune function, digestive health and more in dogs.
- VITAMIN E: Vitamin E consists of a group of fat-soluble compounds known to have antioxidant capabilities. The brain is rich in lipids (a type of fat), which are highly susceptible to oxidative damage; therefore, the brain requires a great deal of protection from antioxidants. Research suggests that increased intake of vitamin E helps support brain function and help protect the brain during aging.
- VALERIAN ROOT: Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a neurotransmitter that provides a calming and relaxing effect. Native to Europe and Asia, Valerian is a natural and safe calming aid for dogs, improving stress response and maintaining adequate levels of mood-stabilizing brain chemicals.
- PASSION FLOWER: Passion Flower is a widely used ingredient to support dog health because it helps support mood and temperament in canines.
- CHAMOMILE: The muscle-relaxing and inflammatory support properties of chamomile may provide relief of some side effects caused by stress.
- GLUCOSAMINE: Glucosamine is a naturally occurring compound, and one of several natural substances that are used in the treatment of joint pain in humans, dogs, horses and other animals. And we’re not the only ones excited about what it can do for Man’s Best Friend; here’s what the American Kennel Club says about it: “Glucosamine supplements are said to alleviate the symptoms of joint damage by boosting the repair of damaged cartilage, the moist, spongy material that forms a cushion between joints.”
- TURMERIC: You may be familiar with turmeric from your own health and wellness routine since it’s been widely recognized as a superfood recently. And for good reason! The main active constituent of turmeric root is curcumin, a phytocompound known for its powerful health and wellness properties. Curcumin has also been known to support exercise-induced inflammation and healthy digestion.
- CHONDROITIN: You may not be familiar with this one, but the use of chondroitin in dogs is increasingly popular as a supplement to support their joints and bones. Chondroitin occurs naturally in dogs and other animals, and is a key component of cartilage, the connective tissue that cushions joints during movement.