Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
*This product cannot be purchased through our e-commerce site. Please call store @ 847-905-0391 to order.
CHARLOTTE'S WEB™️ EXTRA STRENGTH HEMP EXTRACT (CBD Oil)
Not quite sure where to start with hemp extracts with naturally occurring CBD? This is a great option, and a customer favorite. Twice the strength of the basic Full Strength Hemp Hemp Extract Oil (CBD oil).
More than just CBD: CW Hemp’s broad spectrum hemp extract is superior to isolate CBD oil. It contains CBD plus other naturally-occurringp hytocannabinoids, including CBC, CBG, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every serving. See table below for cbd and full spectrum hemp extract content.
- Countering normal, everyday stress
- Supporting recovery from exercise*
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
Charlotte’s Web uses limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract oil possible, with no fillers. Charlotte’s Web oils include their premium hemp extract, oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- Available in 2 flavors: Mint Chocolate (Hemp Extract in Coconut oil with natural flavoring) or Olive Oil (Hemp Extract in Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Available in 2 sizes
- 30 ml (500 mg cbd, 750 mg hemp extract)
- 100 ml (1665 mg cbd, 2500 mg hemp extract)
- 25mg hemp extract/mL
- 16.65 mg CBD/mL
- 750mg hemp extract, 500 mg CBD/mL
- 2500 mg hemp extract, 1665 ml CBD/100mL bottle
Cost/mg of hemp
- 30 mL bottle: $.10/mg
- 100 mL bottle: $.07/mg
Cost/mg of CBD
- 30 mL bottle: $.15/mg
- 100 mL bottle: $.114/mg
Note: Products that are made with ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch. Charlotte's Web product are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Dropper Included - Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Charlotte's Web oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of phytochemicals. These beneficial compounds include a range of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.Hemp produces more than 80 different phytocannabinoids naturally. Of the 80+ non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most widely known. Others include Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC) & more.
- direction. CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete in its efforts to keep us in good health.
- The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction
- Cannabinoids work with the vast mammalian receptor system to support homeostasis and health.*
- All pesticides, mildewcides, and herbicides used on plants are 100% organic