Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
*This product cannot be purchased through our e-commerce site. Please call store @ 847-905-0391 to order.
More than just CBD: CW Hemp’s broad spectrum hemp extract is superior to isolate CBD oil. It contains CBD plus other naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, including CBC, CBG, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every serving.
Charlotte's Web full strength hemp extract oil is a perfect place to start if you are new to using broad spectrum hemp extract. Find the right serving size for you by starting low and slowly increasing the amount taken until you find the right serving size. May take 1-2 weeks to experience full effects.
- Countering normal, everyday stress
- Supporting recovery from exercise*
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
Charlotte’s Web uses limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract oil possible, with no fillers. Charlotte’s Web oils include their premium hemp extract, oil, and flavor. That’s it.
CHARLOTTE'S WEB™️ FULL STRENGTH Hemp Extract Oil
- Available in 2 flavors: Olive Oil & Mint Chip(In coconut oil with natural flavors)
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 30ml (200 mg cbd, 300 mg hemp extract)
- 100mL (665 mg cbd, 1000 mg hemp extract)
- 10mg hemp extract/mL
- 6.65 mg cbd/ mL
Cost /mg of hemp
- 30 mL bottle $.13/mg
- 100 mL bottle $.10/mg
Cost /mg of CBD:
- 30 mL bottle $.20/mg
- 100 mL bottle $.15/mg
Note: Products that are made with ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch. Charlotte's Web product are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products.
USA Grown Hemp.
Dropper included - Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Charlotte's Web oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of phytochemicals. These beneficial compounds include a range of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.Hemp produces more than 80 different phytocannabinoids naturally. Of the 80+ non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most widely known. Others include Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC) & more.
- The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction. CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete in its efforts to keep us in good health.
- Cannabinoids work with the vast mammalian receptor system to support homeostasis and health.*
- All pesticides, mildewcides, and herbicides used on plants are 100% organic